Get Rid of YOUR Clutter!
Do this for your office and/or home. You’ll be glad you did!
Your productivity and love for life will greatly improve.
Many people need permission to get rid of things. Basically the 7 Permission Slips below are for if your attitude has changed towards an item or the item is of no value to you any longer then you need to get rid of it. You need to either move it out, sell it, donate it, or discard it.
- If something reminds you of how much weight you’ve gained or lost, get rid of it! (this also includes paper, books … not just clothes).
- If something makes you sad or unhappy, get rid of it!
- If something brings back bad memories, get rid of it!
- If something makes you feel dated, get rid of it!
- If something is broken (you’ll never use it again or will cost more to fix then replace), or is irreparable, get rid of it!
- If something from your past would embarrass your loved ones after you gone, get rid of it!
- If something doesn’t mean anything to you any longer, get rid of it!