Do You Sell On the Internet?
UPDATE: Training is over; however you can watch the replays of 9 Ways to Build Recurring Revenue With Your WordPress Site
iThemes is always “paying it forward” with FREE training that can benefit your business on the Internet! I just LOVE iThemes!!!
Here is what is coming up April 20 – 24, 2015 (with “The Professor” a.k.a Benjamin or @BB) and will be recorded and posted on their site in case you can’t make the live webbies/training – According to iThemes site here is the schedule:
- Session One – How to Set Up iThemes Exchange on a WordPress Site – Monday – April 20 @ 10am (CDT)
- Session Two – The Membership Website Model – Monday – April 20 @ 1pm (CDT)
- Session Three – The All-You-Can-Eat Library Model – Tuesday – April 21 @ 11am (CDT)
- Session Four – The Private Club Model – Tuesday – April 21 @ 1pm (CDT)
- Session Five – The Front-of-the-Line Model – Wednesday – April 22 @ 11am (CDT)
- Session Six – The Consumables Model – Wednesday – April 22 @ 1pm (CDT)
- Session Seven – The Surprise Box Model – Thursday – April 23 @ 11am (CDT)
- Session Eight – The Simplifier Model – Thursday – April 23 @ 1pm (CDT)
- Session Nine – The Network Model – Friday – April 24 @ 11am (CDT)
- Session Ten – The Peace-of-Mind Model – Friday – April 24 @ 1pm (CDT)
Get Ideas & See Examples of How to Use WordPress + iThemes Exchange to Implement John Warrillow’s 9 Subscription Models
During this special iThemes WProsper 10-session event, you will be shown example sites and ideas for how to use WordPress and iThemes Exchange to implement John Warrillow’s 9 Subscription Models (if you missed their recent webinar, you can watch the replay here.)
By the end of this week-long event, you should have at least one proven subscription model to integrate with your existing WordPress website.
Please say HI to me in the Chat room during the webbies – My Chat name is OverHall!!
Hope you can make it or come back here and leave a comment about the lessons you attended.
And if you need any help or assistance please contact me.