Copy the Personal Life Management Contract, make it your own, fill it out and sign/date it and keep it by your bed or computer and read each and everyday for 21 days or more and get committed to taking care of yourself, your life and your business!
Personal Life Management Contract
I, , being of sound mind and wishing to take control of my life, do hereby make the following commitments to myself, my business, and Spirit for the following 21 days:
- Upon wakening, celebrate the fact that I’m still alive and sit quietly on the edge of my bed and do the following: Take five deep belly breathes, thanking my Spiritual source for a beautiful day, and reflecting meditatively on the things that are more important to me this day to move closer to my goals.
- To commit to creating my day and future, choosing MY preferred results by creating a vision of my day, asking: WHAT do I want/need to do? HOW will I do it? WHY?
- For a centered and balanced day, review my seven areas of Balance: Financial, Spiritual, Social, Professional, Personal, Family, and Physical; adding tasks to my to-do list as needed.
- To prioritize and schedule my time, batching like tasks together.
- To carry out my plans for the day and future by becoming more mindful and aware of ALL my activities throughout the day.
- Take a “time out” every hour for five minutes to review and reflect on what I have accomplished and what I need to accomplish in order to stay focused on the things that matter the most to me.
- To remember that others might need me and to be flexible.
- To ask for help when needed.
- Be willing to change and take responsibility of my life and time.
- To always celebrate at the end of the day with a prayer of thanks and be grateful for what I accomplished.